On 1 July 2023, new legislation comes into force that both tightens and clarifies the rules around sexual harassment.
DEI for change delivers
- Oral presentation about the new rules
- Review of your current practice and recommendations to ensure that you comply with the legislation in the future.
- Advice on setting up an effective structure that ensures a strong framework for handling cases and ensures that everyone knows how cases should be handled.
- Training of managers to handle and create a healthy culture of mixed employees.
- Training of employee groups and/or management groups in how to ensure an inclusive and healthy culture.
- Quantitative investigation of the extent and level of sexual harassment in the organization based on international and effective methods.
- Advice on how it is possible with the right questions to incorporate ongoing monitoring of sexual harassment into your own ongoing well-being measurements.